Job Title: – Marie Stopes Uganda Jobs 2021 Ambulance Transport Assistant
Organization: Marie Stopes Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Administration Officer
Marie Stopes Uganda Profile
Marie Stopes International exists to bring quality family planning and reproductive healthcare to the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people. We’ve been delivering family planning, safe abortion, and maternal health services for over 35 years. Millions of women worldwide turn to us for help each year, whether in limiting the size of their families, or avoiding dangerous complications in pregnancy or unsafe abortion.
Reporting to the Administration Officer, role of this position is to be responsible for the Hospital Ambulance, Emergency Client Transportation and Client on board Safety and meet set objectives by his supervisor while delivering on the organizational goals.
The post holder will be required to consistently engage with the Hospital Management and Hospital team on ensuring the right client care, management and prompt responsiveness. The Ambulance Manager is responsible for the effective client transportation as required by MSUG and Ministry of Health Standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Driving an ambulance as quickly and as safely as possible to transport patients to Medical facilities.
• Providing first aid or administering oxygen if the patient requires care before reaching the hospital.
Sanitizing the ambulance and safely disposing of any medical waste and soiled linens plus contaminated supplies.
• Maintaining the ambulance log with daily entries and noting patients’ names and addresses, travel times, mileage, and service performed.
• Inspecting the ambulance before each shift, checking the fuel, oil, transmission fluid, wiper fluid, and coolant, and reporting any needed repairs,
• Driving Skills with Defensive Driving training.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in Driving preferably emergency vehicles.
• Additional training in First Aid is an added advantage
• Map Reading
• Good Judgement and Decision making abilities.
• Good Client care skills
How To Apply for Marie Stopes Uganda Jobs 2021
To apply for the positions, Please submit your application and CV to [email protected]
Deadline: 15th April 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.