Job Title: – Makerere University Technical Assistant (Wildlife) Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Makerere University Uganda
Makerere University College of Health Sciences Profile:
Makerere University College of Health Sciences, School of Public Health in collaboration with Pathfinder International is implementing a study under a USAID funded project called Family Planning Activity (FPA) in Uganda. The general objective of the study is to explore the root causes and cultural norms for healthy timing and spacing of pregnancies and assessing access to quality and voluntary family planning in central and western Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain equipment and facilities in a functional condition.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Implement guidelines and regulations to ensure safety in the workplace
- Assist in preparation of students practical’s, Industrial training, Internship and fieldwork
- Performs other office duties as assigned by the line supervisor from time to time.
- An Ordinary Diploma in Laboratory Technology.
- At least two years of experience in similar work.
- Knowledge about equipment and facilities
- A team player with good interpersonal relations
- Ability to communicate precisely and concisely
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency in using machines and computers
How To Apply for the Makerere University Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably quali?ed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit your application, detailed CV online via the link below:
Deadline : 7th March 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.