LPG Sales Executive
Jobs at:Total Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Organise dispatching process, in terms of zoning and dispatch timing
• Pre-plan and assign delivery trucks to meet customer lubricant orders in a manner that minimises transportation costs to both TOTAL and transporters, is in accordance to the company health, safety, quality, environment and transport regulation and balance delivery truck order allocation in order to ensure an equitable share of the business among the various contracted transporters.
• Pre-plan and assign routing for trucks carrying out LPG cylinder milk run and LPG cylinder orders.
• Print daily lubricant orders and review the execution of old ones.
• Issue customer invoices from SAP system for each delivery of lubricants and LPG cylinders.
• Prepare reports to sales teams and operations teams i.e. daily Lubricant loading report and pending orders
• Reconcile with Banda Lubricant warehouse and 7th street LPG loading depot.
• Implement and maintain Total’s HSEQ policy at all times; –
• Record at least 3 (three) near misses and 1 (one) stop card deployment every month.
• Report unsafe conditions or any other conditions affecting the performance of the dispatch.
• Provide any other job-related support within customer experience section as when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in any Business-related course or Science course
• Any other qualification in Logistics related course is an added advantage.
• Experience in the same position is preferred
• Analytical, interpersonal skills, computer literate and customer care techniques.
• A team player and self-motived with a high level of integrity.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please visit: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/tgnewui/search/home/home?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558#jobDetails=1826355_6558