Work with Medical logistics team to oversee effective forecast, timely ordering, reporting, and accounting for HIV prevention logistics/commodities Participate in identification, implementation, and documentation of continuous quality improvement activities for the KP and gender program.
9. Periodically review and monitor performance against set targets, prepare periodic reports and evoke timely corrective action.
10. Strengthen collaborative partnerships with Health facilities, Community Based Organizations and other stakeholders.
11. Carry out operational research on the areas of KP/Gender to guide and provide lessons to improve performance then document best work practices in HFs and promote knowledge sharing through CMEs on areas of KP/Gender new developments and changes in line with Baylor-Uganda research guidelines.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
· Diploma in Nursing, clinical medicine; Degree in humanities, social work or other related fields and must be registered with relevant professional body.
· Must have solid practical skills in implementation of HTS, eMTCT, EID, HIV Care, ART , structural and other prevention programs for key and priority populations.
· 3 years of related work experience in technical assistance support to districts and Health system strengthening (HSS).