Job Title: 2 Fresher Fitters Mechanical Section – Kakira Sugar Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Kakira Sugar Limited
Job Location: Jinja
Reports to: Maintenance Superintendent
Job Ref: 2021.04.295/FY-U-MS-20
Kakira Sugar Limited Profile:
Kakira Sugar Limited is a leading sugar manufacturer in Uganda. KSL boasts of 2 (two) sugar estates, one in Kakira- Jinja and the other in Kayunga. We seek to recruit dynamic, experienced and competent candidates to fill various vacant positions in the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Carrying out preventive maintenance work as per preventive maintenance Schedule
• in boiler house equipments like belts conveyors, ash handing system, centrifugal
• pumps, valves etc.
• Carrying out breakdown maintenance checks on machinery and rectify any faults.
• Carrying out breakdown maintenance and annual shutdown maintenance work in boiler section.
• Ensuring safety health and environment policy is followed while carrying out maintenance
• Ensuring good housekeeping.
• Doing any other job assigned by Maintenance Superintendent.
• Applicants should have a Craft Certificate in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institution.
• Applicants should have a minimum of at least three (3) years of working experience as a Fitter in a busy organization.
How To Apply for Kakira Sugar Uganda Jobs 2021
If you feel that you match the outlined required requirements, write to the address below, enclose photocopies of your certificates. CV and testimonials, indicating names and address of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the left-hand corner of the envelope. Your application should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager, Kakira Sugar Limited, P.O, Box 121,
Jinja – Uganda, Tel: 0414-444000
Or Mail to: [email protected]
Deadline: 21st June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .