In Charge of Health (1 Post) CDO-Health
Jobs at:Full Gospel Churches of Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
06 April 2021
Within Uganda , Rukungiri , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Full Gospel Churches of Uganda is a Pentecostal body with more than 1,600 churches around Uganda, and several other powerful upcoming churches across East Africa. Over 200,000 believers attend services within the various Full Gospel Churches in Uganda. 1,586 trained and committed pastors’ work for the ministry alongside other ministers to expand the kingdom of God. We look forward to transforming lives and communities around us by upholding our mission of preaching the good news of the Lord Jesus and Christ and the kingdom of God.
Full Gospel Churches of Uganda seeks to recruit competent candidates to fill the positions of
Child Development Officer in charge of Sponsor Donor Relations -SDR (2 Posts), in charge of Health (1 Post) and Project Director (2 posts) in their child development holistic ministries in Busia Mbirizi & Rukungiri districts.
The Project Director reports to the Project Overseer.
The CDO-SDR reports to the Project Director.
In Charge of Health (1 Post) CDO-Health: This person will be responsible for the planning and execution of preventive and curative health activities that equip assisted children & caregivers with knowledge on timely and efficient health practices through health trainings.
• Serve as an advocate for children and caregivers, conduct health needs assessments and plan interventions with Church leadership, Monitors health trends and submit scheduled reports.
• Identify, plans and coordinates health screenings for children. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills : Not Specified
1. Age: 25-35 years
2. Christian maturity characterized by a strong Christian testimony, a heart for ministry and knowledge of the scriptures.
3. Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
4. At least two years’ experience in community related work especially dealing with children.
5. A minimum of a Degree in Social Work and Social Administration, Education, Nursing, Development studies, Community Psychology, Child Ministry and any other related field.
6. Must be able to use a computer.
7. Ability to learn new things and work beyond normal working hours as need may arise.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Hand deliver your Handwritten application letter NOT LATER THAN 6/04/2021, 5:00PM together with a copy of your CV with three referees, copies of Academic documents, LC1 Letter, A signed Letter from your Local Church Pastor to:
The National Overseer's office
Full Gospel Churches of Uganda
Makerere Full Gospel Church, P.O. Box 2560 Kampala.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR FURTHER ENGAGEMENT