Job Title: – IMC Uganda Jobs 2021 20 Fresher Certificate Phlebotomists
Organization: International Medical Group
Duty Station: IHK, IMC Branches Countrywide
Reporting to: Team Leader Lab
International Medical Group Profile:
International Medical Group is the leading health care provider with a hospital, IHK, and IMC, a network of walk-in clinics throughout Uganda.
The Phlebotomist is responsible for efficiently and accurately performing blood draws.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collecting blood from all age groups (inpatients and outpatients) for routine and stat blood work
- Follow departmental policies correctly identify the patient before any blood specimen is drawn and correctly label all specimens drawn.
- At all times, show concern and understanding for the patient as much as possible while performing collection duties
- Preparation of specimens the laboratory for testing
- Perform clerical duties which may include being the liaison between the laboratory and outpatient/inpatient customer
- Enter patient information and test orders in computer
- Sort and process specimens received in the central receipt area, ensuring orderly and timely flow of specimens the technical areas.
- Maintain accurate and orderly log records and worksheets, include use of the computer.
- Good and demonstrable understanding of IMG philosophy, vision and strategy
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and to apply broader objectives at team level
- Good organizational skills
- Must have a certificate in Nursing or Medical Lab Technology from a recognized institution
- Must be registered by professional council
- Smartness and professionalism
- Good and demonstrable phlebotomy skills
How To Apply for IMC Uganda Jobs 2021
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email one scanned file that includes an application letter, CV including daytime telephone numbers, copies of certi?cates and practising license to the Human Resources Manager at [email protected] or deliver hard copies to the HR Office. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.