Human Resource Officer
Jobs at:Joint Clinical Research Centre (JCRC)
Deadline of this Job:
30 July 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Department: Human Resource
Supervisor Title: Manager Human Resource & Development
Station: JCRC Headquarters in Lubowa.
The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing day-to-day human resource administrative services. S/he shall provide technical backup to the departmental staff and shall facilitate all the internal communications between the human resource department and other department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and update the human resource computerized information systems (NAVISION).
• Maintain and update the human resource manual filing system.
• Facilitate the retrieval of staff records when required.
• Receive and file all documents relating to the human resource office.
• Manage and monitor all the human resource related contracts and initiate renewal before expiry.
• Receive staff complaints and suggestions, address them, or channel them to the Head of Human Resource for action.
• Follow up the issuance and renewal of staff identity cards.
• Ensure systematic administration of the staff leave rota
• Dispatch letters, and any other materials to staff as required
• Carry out new staff general orientation and introduction
• Undertake any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource management, social science, and related field.
• 1-2 years hands on experience in the field in a busy organisation.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have the ability to keep staff confidential information.
• Experience in office administration and staff scheduling.
• Experience in payroll management
• Good knowledge of computer packages MS office, excel, PowerPoint, HRIS or HRMS. • Basic knowledge of labour laws.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications must be addressed to:
• Manager Human Resource & Development at Joint Clinical Research Centre, Plot 101 Lubowa Campus off Entebbe Road, P.O Box 10005, Kampala-Uganda. Email: [email protected] : The application deadline is Friday 30th July, 2021 .
• Strictly two documents combined in one PDF are required (Application letter and CV not exceeding 6 pages).
Note: JCRC is an equal opportunity employer. Any attempts of influencing the recruitment process will lead to automatic disqualification.