Human Resource Officer
Jobs at:Joint Clinical Research Centre (JCRC)
Deadline of this Job:
06 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing day-to-day human resource administrative services. S/he shall provide technical backup to the departmental staff and shall facilitate all the internal communications between the human resource department and other department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain and update the human resource computerized information systems (NAVISION).
2. Maintain and update the human resource manual filing system.
3. Facilitate the retrieval of staff records when required.
4. Receive and file all documents relating to the human resource office.
5. Manage and monitor all the human resource related contracts and initiate renewal before expiry.
6. Receive staff complaints and suggestions, address them, or channel them to the Head of Human Resource for action.
7. Follow up the issuance and renewal of staff identity cards.
8. Ensure systematic administration of the staff leave rota
9. Dispatch letters, and any other materials to staff as required
10. Carry out new staff general orientation and introduction
11. Undertake any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource management, social science, and related field.
• 1-2 years hands on experience in the field in a busy organisation.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have the ability to keep staff confidential information.
• Experience in office administration and staff scheduling.
• Experience in payroll management
• Good knowledge of computer packages MS office, excel, PowerPoint, HRIS or HRMS. • Basic knowledge of labour laws.
• Excellent organizational skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications must be addressed to;
Manager Human Resource & Development at Joint Clinical Research Centre, Plot 101 Lubowa Campus off Entebbe Road, P.O Box 10005, Kampala-Uganda. Email: [email protected] The application deadline is Friday 6th August, 2021 at 12:00pm.
Strictly two documents combined in one PDF are required (Application letter and CV not exceeding 6 pages).
Note: JCRC is an equal opportunity employer. Any attempts of influencing the recruitment process will lead to automatic disqualification.
Date of Expiry
Friday, 6 August 2021