HR Business Partner
Jobs at:KCB Bank Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
06 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the HR Business Partner contributes to the development and drives the implementation of strategic plans for the HR department as well as the overall workforce; motivates and influences teams to drive and support the delivery of the human capital agenda. The role holder plays a critical role in driving the transformation agenda of the Bank, influencing change, driving and embedding a high-performance culture, managing talent attraction and end to end employee relations.
• Develop and implement initiatives and plans to deliver the strategic objectives of the Bank and the HR department.
• Engage business teams and develop effective working relationships, influence and challenge the Business Unit leaders on the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
• Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with other players in the industry and Group to develop solutions, programs and policies to current and emerging human capital issues.
• Manage the talent acquisition process to ensure the right fit for roles and timely filling of vacancies.
• Develop a deep understanding of the Business KPI’s and performance drivers and manage the implementation of the performance management process to ensure delivery of the Bank’s KPI’s.
• Manage the employee relations process and maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Develop and implement initiatives and plans to enhance employee engagement and achievement of the Organizational Health Index KPI’s.
• Equip Line managers with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, absence management, career management etc.
• Be a catalyst for change management to deliver KCB’s transformational agenda and cultural change objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria,
Academic & Professional
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or Social Sciences (A good first degree). A master’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management is an added advantage.
• Professional Qualifications, MCIPD is an added advantage.
Total minimum number of years’ experience required is 8 years. 3 years’ experience in Recruitment, 4 years in Implementation and HR Change program, 2 years in Job analysis, design and/or evaluation, 4 years in facilitation of workshops/ training programs, 4 years in managing employer/ labour relations and 4 years in workforce planning.
Key Competencies required
• Leadership Skills
• Business acumen
• Stakeholder engagement
• People management skills
• Strategic HR Business Partnering
• Change management and change leadership
• HR Analytics
• Presentation skills
• Data analysis & Benchmarking
• Report writing and presentation skills
• Negotiation skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If your career ambitions match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please visit our website https://ug.kcbgroup.com/about/careers and use the link below to log in to our Recruitment portal to submit your application with a detailed CV. Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer KCB Bank Uganda. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 6 August 2021.