Genius Hub is a recruitment firm that specializes in talent search and placement of highly skilled individuals we are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual for our client as an Estate Manager.
Our client deals in the hospitality business and is looking for a self-motivated and qualified Hotel Manager with vast experience in the field. The ideal candidate will be required to ensure that the Hotel is well managed and that the administrative operations of the hotel are in order to help it run efficiently.
- Recruiting, training, and supervising staff;
- Maintaining statistical and financial records;
- Planning maintenance work, events, and room bookings;
- Handling customer complaints and queries;
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing requirements;
- Oversee personnel for front and back operations;
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service;
- Collect payments and maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses;
- Put in place a proper system for onboarding and sign ;
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies;
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities;
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners;
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules;
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
- At least a bachelor's degree in hospitality, business administration or relevant field; hotel/catering management or hospitality qualification can be advantageous;
- Management, languages, leisure, business studies, travel or tourism degree may also be helpful;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, time-management skills, budgeting skills, excellent numerical skills; customer service, verbal and written communication skills, planning skills, leadership skills;
- Reliability and ability to make decisions;
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail;
- Knowledge of foreign languages can be an advantage.
Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs, and academic documents through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section not later than 2 0th September 2021 for the attention of the Recruitment Director.