Job Title: – Goodman International Jobs 2022 3 Sales Representatives
Organization: Goodman International
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Profile:
Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutrition products. An Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East is looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To promote and market Goodman products in the Ugandan market where applicable, out of Uganda and to ensure profitable growth of the same.
- Expand market for the Goodman products all over Uganda.
- Collect payments cash and (or) cheques from the customers on time as per the 30 days credit period for each invoice supplied.
- To routinely look for orders from customers and make regular checkups on them for any change in the stock supplied to them and tactfully convince them to improve their orders.
- Regularly updating customers and their attendants of new developments such as new additional drugs on the range as well as educating them on the strategies/benchmarks on selling particular products.
- Regularly asking customers the challenges they face when selling or using the products and recording them so that the department can come up with precise answers and give them feedback in time.
- Come up with various strategies in marketing that are result oriented so that they can be reviewed, implemented and monitored to meet the Company set targets.
- Always be smart, keep time and make a day to day schedule of planned activities.
- To work hard and show improvement on sales as per the sales targets which will be set from time to time.
- You’re to make daily, weekly, monthly, individual and group sales reports.
- To propose various marketing strategies to be discussed with your line manager.
- Carry out any other duties assigned to you by management.
- The applicant should hold a Degree or a Diploma in any Medical Field from a recognized Institution.
- MUST have at least TWO YEARs of working experience in Promotion & Marketing of similar products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Should be Business Oriented, with excellent skills in Sales & Collections.
- Should be familiar with Sales Related Reports, Designing & Presenting.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Should have good marketing, presentation, negotiation skills with a demonstration of initiative.
- MUST know how to drive a Motor Vehicle /ride a Motor Cycle and MUST have a valid Driving permit /Riding permit
- Should preferably be below 35 Years.
- MUST be fluent in English and other Local Languages.
How To Apply for Goodman International Jobs 2022
All interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply via Email by sending a cover letter, updated resume, scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Limited,
Email to: [email protected]
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 4th May 2022