Job Title: – Goodman International Jobs 2021 Medical Representative (Liptis Nutrition)
Organization: Goodman International
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
NB: Applicant should possess a motor Vehicle, whose mileage will be compensated for by the company
Goodman International Profile:
Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in the Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutrition products. An Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and the Middle East.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Promote and market the Liptis Nutrition range of products in the Ugandan market & where applicable, out of Uganda and toensure profitable growth of the same.
- Routinely look for orders from customers and make regular checkups on them for any change in the stock supplied to them and tactfully convince them to improve their orders.
- Regularly updating customers and their attendants of new developments such as new additional products on the Liptis Nutrition range as well as educating them on the strategies/benchmarks on selling particular products to customers
- Regularly asking customers the challenges they face when selling or using the products and recording them so that the department can come up with precise answers and give them feedback in time.
- Come up with various strategies in marketing that are result oriented so that they can be reviewed, implemented and monitored to meet the Company set targets.
- Always be smart, keep time and make a day-to-day schedule of planned activities.
- Work hard and show improvement on sales as per the sales targets that will be set from time to time. You should achieve at least 90% of the sales target.
- Propose various Marketing strategies discussed with your Supervisor.
- Academic Qualifications – Degree/Diploma in a Medical Field preferably in Nutrition field.
- Must have at least 2 years working experience in Pharmaceutical field preferably in infant formula.
- Excellent Communication & Customer care skills.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Should be Business Oriented, with excellent skills in Sales & Collections.
- Should be familiar with Sales Related Reports, Designing & Presenting.
- Should possess a motor Vehicle, whose mileage will be compensated for by the company.
- Should have a valid driving permit.
- Should preferably be below 32 Years.
- Qualification in Nutrition , Nursing, other healthcare professional course
How To Apply for Goodman International Jobs 2021
All Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply through;
The Human Resource Manager
Goodman International Limited.
Email: [email protected] by sending us;
- Cover letter
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
(Only successful candidates will be contacted)
Deadline: 27 th August 2021 at 5:00pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.