Job Title: Sales Executive Uganda – Glovo Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Glovo Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Western Asia and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
As a Glovo Sales Executive, you will be a key representative of our company’s sales team, responsible for creating a pipeline and signing up local stores and corporate customers around the city. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the trendiest places of each city and delivers their products in the next hour. The Sales team is directly responsible for partnering with both smaller local stores and with bigger brands to display them on our Glovo platform. You will work with the support of a sales team and a local Head of Sales.
Roles and responsibilities:
• As owner of Glovo’s revenue, you’ll make sure that all deals follow the required profitability of your country
• Build long term partnerships and ensure a fast and smooth on boarding
• Keep your pipeline updated on a daily basis
• For you never is enough, you have to hunt like a hungry wolf
• Overachieving targets is a must
• Impossible is not Glovo, you make everything happen
• You are a methodological fast learner who is familiar with CRM tools (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc)
• 2 to 3 years hands-on sales experience, key contacts in the industry is a plus
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
• Enticing Phantom Shares plan
• Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
• Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
• Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
• Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
• Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
• Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
• Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
• Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
• Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How To Apply for Glovo Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 26th May 2021
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you! At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia. For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .