Job Title: – Global Health Rescue Jobs 2022 2 Administration & Marketing Officers
Organization: Global Health Rescue Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref No: AM 01022
Reports to: Chief of Party
Global Health Rescue Ltd Profile
Global Health Rescue is a last mail medicines distribution company whose mission is to save our customers from the hustle of traveling long distances to look for medicines.
Global Health Rescue is looking for highly competent, innovative and motivated people to fill the open positions. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are result oriented and who amidst challenges go forward and post results and accomplishments.
The Administration & Marketing Officer will be responsible for the overall administration and business continuity
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and set marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Promote organisational brand and handle customer complaints
- Lead the HR function and manage staff affairs and requests
- Ensure compliance of all regulatory requirements by NDA, AHPC etc
- Ensure the development and implementation of adequate systems, policies and procedures to support the business operations.
- Ensure the development and implementation of an adequate framework to identify and mitigate risks.
- The applicant must hold a Diploma/Degree in Management field like business administration, public administration, health services, environmental health, social science or any other relevant field from a recognized University or Institution.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
How To Apply for Global Health Rescue Jobs 2022
Please send the following documents by email to [email protected] and quote the job title and reference number (Check top of advert for reference number):
- Updated CV and cover letter which demonstrate that you are suitable for the job role including your contact information and three work related references in PDF format should be sent as one document. Attach copies of academic certificates.
Since the system is automated, some applications that do not follow the above procedure can be missed out. Only short listed applicants will be contacted
Deadline: 25th July, 2022 by 5 pm