Fluid – Cement & Waste Management Leader
Jobs at:Total Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
07 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare with the Drilling and Wells engineering leader the General Drilling & Completion Program.
• Prepare fluids, cement and waste management DRILLEX (CAPEX, OPEX).
• Manage and coordinate fluid, cement and waste management contracts, ensuring contracts readiness and implementation prior operation start up, and during operations. Liaise closely with the Contracts and Cost Control departments to ensure all contracts are up to date (duration, budget, amendments etc).
• Ensure QAQC & follow-up of consumables and stock throughout the supply chain process.
• Set and ensure implementation of drilling fluids, cement and waste management operational standards that meet objectives of health, safety and environmental protection.
• Lead an operational team on different drilling sites composed of superintendents and supervisors
• Lead and validate fluid and cement design and engineering studies and programs undertaken by team members to ensure wells construction and wells objectives including proper cement formulation and placement procedure to insure long term well integrity in a sensitive environment.
• Ensure fluids, cement and waste management operation programs are in line with FP referential.
• Prepare budgets and Wells authorization for expenditures in relation with managed contracts, ensuring optimized usage of drilling fluids, cement and waste management budget with respect of local regulation. .
Qualifications & Experience
• BSc, Petroleum Industry MSc preferred (or equivalent professional experience)
• A minimum of 15 years of international experience, both in fluids, cement and waste management. Extensive international experience preferentially in land operations, taking into account complex environmental equation.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 180
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent through the Total EP careers website at www.careers.total.com all instructions on our website: www.careers.total.com
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ON THE STATED WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED
Deadline is 7th May 2021 Shortlisting begins immediately & only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
"Candidates applying for the advertised positions will be selected on merit. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited."