Job Title: – FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2021 Locum Finance & Administration Assistant
Organization: FHI 360 Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Duration: 120 Working Days
FHI 360 Uganda Profile:
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries.
The USAID’s Maternal Child Health and Nutrition (USAID MCHN) Activity is a five-year program designed and funded by USAID/Uganda to improve maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition outcomes in Uganda through strengthening leadership and governance, the rollout of national strategies and programs, and coordination and cooperation across stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that payments to vendors are processed timely in line with FH1360 policies.
- VAT schedule preparation, follow up on receipts from suppliers, timely submission of VAT schedule and supporting documents to USAID
- Filing of payment vouchers Stamping payments “PAID“ and scanning payment documents on a weekly basis and sharing these with the SFO for uploading on share point
- Processing staff travel and work advances and follow up review of expense reports, other requests against supporting documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Review all invoices received from suppliers for approval prior to payment processing
- Prepare and set up invoices for payments by electronic transfer (online) and by cheque.
- Enter transactions into Accounts payable template following chart of accounts for posting and payment processing
- Maintain files and documentations thoroughly and accurately in manner that eases retrieval for audit, donor reporting and other usage.
- Provide supporting documentation needed for both audit, donor compliance purpose.
- Manage and update the Fixed Asset Register and submit this on a quarterly basis for review.
- Logistical support to country office and program team in implementation of activities
- To ensure cleanliness and security at the office premise resulting in safety of staff and property.
- Logistical support during workshops, conferences, meetings,
- Any other duties that may arise as delegated by the Supervisor or HOD.
Qualifications for FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2021
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting from a recognized university with full CPA qualifications and at least three years’ experience in a USAID funded organization.
How To Apply for FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2021
Interested individuals are encouraged to send their application to [email protected] as soon as possible and no later than 27th August 2021 at 5:00pm . Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date: 27th August 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.