Report to: SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE
Ensure adherence and compliance with company safety standards and statutory requirements
- Identify, organize, and coordinate training sessions and meetings on EHS practices and regulations
- Support plant external Contractor activities in line with EHS standard requirements
- Review all quality functions and procedures for appropriateness and validity in relation to EHS
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
- Recommend and implement process and product safety features that will reduce employees' exposure to chemical, physical, and biological work hazards.
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures.
- Report or review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing.
- Review plans and specifications for the construction of new machinery or equipment to determine whether all safety requirements have been met.
- Review employee safety programs to determine their adequacy.
- Maintain liaisons with outside organizations such as fire departments, mutual aid societies, and rescue teams, so that emergency responses can be facilitated.
- Write and revise safety programs and policies that engage all employees.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret statistical data related to occupational illnesses and accidents.
- Create and lead steering committees, when necessary, to promote continuous improvement. (I.e. PPE, corrective action, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
• Min Qualification: Bachelor‘s degree or above in Occupational Health Safety Management or Environmental Science, engineering, safety, engineering-related or equivalent
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Minimum of 3-years’ related experience in environmental health and Safety management.
• Thorough knowledge of health and safety laws and guidelines
• Good understanding of local and international health and safety laws, regulations, and norms
• Compliance with National Content regulations.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section