Environmental and Occupational Safety & Health Coordinator
Jobs at:Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Environmental And Occupational Safety & Health Coordinator (CCB210415-6) - Uganda Logo
Closing Date 2021/04/28
Reference Number CCB210415-6
Job Title Environmental And Occupational Safety & Health Coordinator
Company Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (Uganda)
Job Type Permanent
Location - Country Uganda
Location - Province Other - Non-South African Location
Location - Town / City Kampala
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company and Rwenzori Bottling Company
We are currently seeking to recruit an EOSH Coordinator based in Kampala.
As EOSH Coordinator, you will report directly to the Safety Health & Environmental & Quality Manager
Key Purpose Statement
The primary role of the EOSH Coordinator is to coordinate and manage the EOSH system inclusive of all internal as well as external audits and corrective action across all functions, capabilities, and sites within the organization. .
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Be responsible for Health and safety assessment for the Plant and Contractors on site.
• Develop countermeasures and procedures to mitigate any risks identified.
• Train all Personnel on-site on Occupational health and safety
• Audit effectiveness of the program, investigate accidents and incidents.
• Conduct safety and fire drills at specific time intervals
• Coordinate implementation of health and safety procedures
• Compile periodic reports for management review.
• Perform any duties as may be assigned by Management.
Skills, Experience & Education Qualifications
• Minimum requirement: BSc degree in Environmental Management, Safety, Occupational Health, Risk Management, Food Technology, Chemistry/Biochemistry or Microbiology, or related field
• Added advantage: SAMTRAC NOSA Safety qualification, Lead Auditor qualification in ISO 14001 and/or OHSAS 18001/45001 and/or NOSA System
• Must possess the good analytical ability and problem-solving skills,
• Good oral & written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to provide strong leadership and motivation
• Must be a change activist and
• Must have good influential skills
• Minimum of five years relevant experience in a Production setting and 2 years in leadership
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Interested Applicants please visit: https://ccba.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/CCB210415-6