Deadline of this Job:
18 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position holder will be responsible for delivering professional, high quality and efficient nursing care services for HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment (PCT) including palliative/rehabilitation services and provision of SRH services in order to improve health outcomes of children, adults and their families.
• Certificate of enrollment in Nursing
• Must be registered with the relevant professional body/council
• At least 2 years’ experience in Nursing
• Knowledge of HIV/AIDS care issues (General Nursing Care)
• Working knowledge of English and local language(s)
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Interested persons who meet the requirements should apply through the Mildmay Uganda online job application system which can be accessed via this link http://220.127.116.11:8082/MUGJOBSONLINE Only candidates with complete information, and who meet the specified job requirements will be contacted.