Job Title: Human Resource Officer – Egatee Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Egatee Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
NB: This is a re-advertisement. All those who applied earlier don’t need to re-apply. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Egatee Uganda Profile
Egatee is the Africa No. 1 B2B E-commerce high-tech platform company, the head office is in Hong Kong, China, up to now the company has operating in Uganda, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, and India market.
The mission of the company is to empower retail customers to easily manage a large number of commodities, save more operating costs, and make more money through the advanced technical capabilities, global supply chain resources, and efficient localized logistics and distribution services.
The company vision is to be “The Best Partner of Retailers”.
HR officers have many responsibilities involving personnel functions for an organization. They do recruitment, office administration, interviews, hiring, firing, benefits, compliance regulation, compensation talks, organizational trainings, team building, employee relations, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- HR Strategy: Designing and implementing HR Business strategies to align with the culture and progress of the Company’s business by forecasting and planning for different HR related aspects
- Recruitment & retention: Development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Employee compensation: Developing and maintaining a competitive compensation and benefit system
- Payroll: Ensuring payment in a timely manner
- Performance Management: Developing and implementing an effective performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Training & Development: Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Standard Operating Procedures: Developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures.
- Health & Safety: Design environmental health management and fixed-assets management systems
- Employee-Management relations: Bridge Management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Discipline: Using disciplinary procedure to make investigations and implement measures of avoidance
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s in a business/HR related course from a reputable University
- Not less than three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Detailed knowledge of HR Systems and Procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
How To Apply for Egatee Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates who wish to apply for the above position can send their applications ie CV, cover letter, and copies of academic qualifications to [email protected] (please ensure to indicate job applied for in subject head).
Deadline: 20th June 2021 at 5:00 pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.