E-Learning and Development Officer
Jobs at:Mildmay Institute of Health Sciences
Deadline of this Job:
04 May 2021
Within Uganda , Wakiso , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position holder will be responsible for developing a strategic approach to technology-enhanced learning. He/she will work closely with the Institute faculty and staff to support enhancement of teaching and learning experiences through the facilitation of innovation, creativity and knowledge transfer in the area of e learning. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, with at least 2 years’ experience in E-learning and Development
The successful candidate must also have the following additional attributes;
• Experience in Training, Adult Education, and/or Multimedia training materials development.
• Demonstrable experience with a Learning Management System as a developer or Administrator.
• Demonstrable experience with HTML and audio and video editing software.
• Ability to work effectively and collegially with teams especially ICT, Communications, and Marketing.
• Ability to solve technical problems independently or in teams.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.