Job Title: – Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital Jobs 2021 Fresher Diploma Accounts Assistant
Organization: Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital
Location: Agago district
Reports to: Accountant
Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital Profile:
Kalongo Hospital, also known as Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital, is a hospital in Northern Uganda. It is a private, community hospital, serving the town of Kalongo and surrounding areas of Agago District, Pader District and parts of Kitgum District.
Accounts Assistants support the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Handle cash payments.
• Ensure timely liquidations for advances.
• Effect payments to staff and vendors against approved requests by preparing payment vouchers and cheques.
• Check the coding of transactions to ensure correctness of allocation to projects, funding, and compliances with requirement.
• Prepare general ledger journals.
• Assist in monitoring expenses and advance liquidation.
• Ensure safe custody of finance documents including used and un-used receipt, cheques and vouchers.
• Maintain an update ?ling system for ?nance documents.
• Provide technical ?nancial support to other staff where need be.
• Ensure that cheques are properly recorded in the cheque register and photocopied and kept.
• And shall carry out any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor.
• Diploma in Accounting.
• Above average computer literacy, e.g. EXCEL, WORD, Accounting Package PASTEL
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and planning skills with demonstrated teamwork skills.
• 2+ years of accounting experience.
• Experience required in a deadline-oriented, multi-task environment
• Proven ability to interact with all levels of management and other Associates
How To Apply for Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital Jobs 2021
Applications, with copies of comprehensive typed Curriculum Vitae, giving full details of applicant’s education and quali?cations, work experience, present salary, postal and telephone contacts, names and telephone contacts of three referees, and copies of transcripts and certificates, should be sent to: The Of?ce of Human Resource Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital P.O. Box 47 Kalongo OR by mail to [email protected] or [email protected]
DR. AMBROSOLI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES INSTITUITION
Deadline : 20th May 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.