Job Title: Records Officer – Doctor’s Case Medicals Jobs 2021
Organization: Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd
Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd Profile
Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd is a privately owned company with limited liability that was incorporated in Uganda in 2017 with major interest in entrepreneurial participation along the health care value chain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- On a monthly or weekly basis, ensures that all HMIS reports are generated and submitted to the district bio-stat office.
- Participates in monthly inventory and asset validation exercise and compiles a report and submits to management for action.
- Ensures that all HMIS data collection tools are available at any time.
- Participates in strategic planning and management of the business.
- Supports operations, by creating access to stationary, power and other logistics in time.
- Organizes a monthly performance review meetings to ensure an effective use of data to improve performance.
- Through innovation, designs systems and other operational methods to enable company profitability and competitiveness
- Fulfils other assignments given by the Managing director.
- Depending on the objectives of the company at any specific time, your supervisor or management may allocate/delegate any duties to you including change of a duty station, and you will be expected to respond positively.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in medical records. Previous experience in HMIS reporting is an added advantage
How To Apply for Doctor’s Case Medicals Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 22nd October 2021