Jobs at:A Reputable Organisation
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A Reputable Organisation,
Job Title: Dental Surgeon
Reports to: Director Human Resource and Administration
Duty Station: Kampala Uganda
A reputable organisation is looking for a good Dental Surgeon with a pleasant and compassionate personality.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Dental Surgery.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Examine patients with dental problems and prescribe appropriate treatment.
• Conduct oral examination to identify infections.
• Conduct tooth extractions and root canal procedures.
• Design and fit dental prosthetics, sealers and whiteners.
• And all other necessary dental procedures.
• Aged between 30 and 45 years.
• Five years working experience in a reputable Hospital/ Organisation.
• In-depth understanding of dental hygiene.
• Adequate experience with dental equipment and tools.
• Experience with surgeries and extractions.
• Attention to detail.
• Possess good organisational skills and should be a good problem solver.
• Ability to work in a challenging environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Forward copies of academic credentials, application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae to: The Director Human Resource and Administration, P.O Box 7522, Kampala - Uganda Or Email: [email protected] by 15 October 2021