Jobs at:Medical Teams International
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Medical Teams International is a faith-based not for profit health relief and development organization with a Calling "Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world". MTI-UG has operations in West Nile, Mid-Western and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition to people of concern and the local communities. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic, trainable and experienced candidate for immediate placement for period of 4 months in the following position:
Job title: Data Clerk
Responsible for capturing reliable and up to date patient data, cleaning data and preparing basic reports to inform decision making at the health facility level.
• Assist medical staff by capturing patient information in paper files and enter data in HIS/HMIS electronic and manual registers on a daily basis
• Responsible for cleaning data in the database to ensure quality, up to date and reliable information
• Generate weekly and month data reports in accordance with reporting standards
• Oversee the storage of data hard copies to ensure strict confidentiality in line with MTI policy
• Mentor health facility staff in data management best practices
• Perform basic data analysis and make presentations to health facility staff on recent performance trends, organise CMEs with health facility staff to analyse and interpret medical data
• Assist the Biostatistician in conducting assessments to measure quality of service provision
• Other duties as assigned
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For each position's full job description, please click the link below
Application Deadline: Wednesday 25th August 2021; 5.00 PM
1. Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to; [email protected]
2. INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY THE POSITION ID & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.a. For example: #E2101 MBARARA
3. Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
4. Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will only be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements and system application procedures.
5. Medical Teams International does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, Shortlisting, interview meeting, processing, reference verification, training or any other fees)
6. Medical Teams International will not be responsible for such fraudulent correspondence or any loss of money or theft which may result from anyone engagingin any fraudulent recruitment activity.
7. Medical Teams International is an equal opportunity employer. 8. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.
SHORTLISTING WILL BE ON A ROLLING BASIS