Job Title: Human Resource Officer – CORSU Jobs 2021
Organization: Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services (CORSU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Human Resource and Organizational Development
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services (CORSU) Profile:
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services for people with disability in Uganda (CORSU) was established in 2006 as a private non-profit, non-governmental organization and is supported by CBM (Christian Blind Mission). CORSU provides Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Rehabilitation, mainly for children as well as adults with disability.
To provide support in the delivery of the various human resource functions and activities in order to ensure better performance of the Human Resource within the hospital.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management
- First degree in other humanities, and a Post Graduate qualification in HRM.
- At least three years’ experience in relation to HR Management.
- Member of a Human Resource Management Association of Uganda (HRMAU) or other HR professional body.
- Knowledge of Uganda Labour laws.
- Good computer knowledge and skills.
- Interpersonal skills, Communication skills and customer care skills
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Good oral and high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
How To Apply for CORSU Jobs 2021
All Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV with covering letter plus copies of academic qualifications) to The Head of Human Resources, CoRSU Hospital P.O. Box 46 Kisubi or email to [email protected] Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Qualified persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply
Closing Date: 19 th November 2021 at 5:00 pm