Cluster Coordinator - WISH Project
Jobs at:Reproductive Health Uganda (RHU)
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Within Uganda , Lira , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reproductive Health Uganda (RHU) is a Member Association of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and its core mandate is to champion, provide and enable universal access to rights-based Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) information and services to vulnerable and underserved communities and to young people. The role of the engagement with RHU and its partners is to ensure that SRHR are respected, protected, and fulfilled as a goal in itself, and as a fundamental means to gender equality, human well-being, and sustainable development.
Knowledge, Skills & Competences
• Skilled in at least two or more of the following technical areas: strengthening service delivery project; performance and quality improvement; quality of care; adolescent Family Planning
• Skill in resource mobilization, training, quality of care assessment, supervision, writing, and documentation. Demonstrated leadership, administration, and motivation skill
• Ability to organize a multi-task, delivering quality outcomes in an efficient and timely manner
• Skill in coaching, guiding, and building task-oriented teams
• Knowledge and skill in offering and facilitating integrated Sexual and Reproductive health services delivery
Other Personal Attributes
• Collaborative, analytical, and highly organized
• The candidate must adhere to the safeguarding reporting and monitoring requirements of this role
• The candidate must be pro-choice
To coordinate the delivery of Integrated Reproductive Health Services to the target population within the designated cluster/sub-region, while maintaining a high quality of care at different service delivery points. Monitor implementation of project activities, and liaise with partners in reproductive health in the catchment area.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate the Implementation of WISH Project activities within the assigned Cluster for purposes of increasing access to services and ensuring of care.
• Provide technical support supervision to RHU and Partner Agencies’ service providers, to improve performance.
• Monitor and evaluate the provision of the integrated Reproductive Health services within the cluster.
• Establish service and training networks with partner agencies for sharing SRH medical resources and experiences.
• Initiate and coordinate operational research.
• Prepare activity and financial reports for submission to Technical Manager on time.
• Perform any other professional duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
• Postgraduate qualification in public health, or related field
Details of experience
• Experience of over three (3) years in implementing Family Planning / Reproductive Health programmes in Uganda, preferably in Reproductive Health service delivery projects.
• Demonstrated experience providing capacity building for the public, the private sector, and at the community level.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by email: [email protected] clearly indicating the Position Title in the email subject line. The deadline for submission is 5th August 2022 at 5:00 pm. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted