Jobs at:Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
11 June 2021
Within Uganda , Uganda , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital invites suitably qualified applicants for the following vacant position.
Job Title: Clinical Officer
Duration: 1 year, Renewable
Reports to: Medical Director
Main Purpose : To diagnose, treat and manage patients.
• Patients diagnosed and treated.
• Complicated cases are referred.
• Accountable for all resources under your care.
• Periodic reports submitted.
• Diagnoses and manages common health conditions of patients.
• Manages and accounts for all resources allocated to her in the health facility.
• Identifies emergencies and gives appropriate treatment.
• Identifies and refers patients / clients appropriately.
• Identifies and reports notifiable diseases.
• Plans, organizes, and conducts integrated PHC activities.
• Participates in research activities.
• Adhering to the Professional Code of Conduct and Ethics
• And any other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor.
Quali?cation: Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized Institution plus experience will be added advantage. S/he MUST have a Practicing License awarded by Uganda Allied Health Council.
• Positive patient attitude
• Good team player
• A person of ethics and integrity
• Strong Communication Ability and Time Management.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All suitably quali?ed and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications (detailed CV with covering letter plus copies of academic quali?cations) to The Office of Human Resources, Kalongo Hospital P.O. Box 47 Agago, Uganda or email to [email protected] [email protected]
NB: Any efforts to in?uence the recruitment process will lead to automatic disquali?cation.