• Degree in accounts /business administration. ACCA is added advantage
• 3 years plus
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or changes due to customers.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Greet customers entering the establishment
• Answer customers' questions and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, etc.
• Calculate total receipts during a time period and reconcile this with total sales.
• Compute and record totals of transactions.
• Keep a periodic balance of amounts and numbers of transactions.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Request information or assistance from marketers, sales staff, accountants or managers.
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
• Provide a check on invoices raised to ensure they are supported with cheques.
• To understand, Implement and maintain all ISO systems in the company.
• Perform any other duties as they may be assigned
1. Reports to the Finance Manager
Interfaces : (titles of people you deal with, e.g. from other departments, sections, customers)
1. Liaises with Senior Accountant
2. Liaises with sales executives and the accountant
3. Liaises with administration manager
Safety, Environmental & Safety responsibilities, and Ethics:
• Ensure cleanliness in and around the workplace.
• Enforce PPE usage by employees in the plant at all times.
• Guidance and on-the-job training of workers especially new ones in good environmental maintenance and safer working procedures in order to reduce occupational accidents.
• Assist management to identify resources required to improve EHS in the company.
• Ensure good housekeeping in the plant i.e. immediate cleaning of coolants and oil spillages, emptying of waste bins, the shift of scrap from the respective workplace.
• Ensure proper use of waste bins and their availability at the designated respective locations in the plant
• Assist in taking corrective actions for any EHS deficiencies identified during audits or day to day observations
• Help casualties get immediate medical attention and also work closely with HR and systems coordinator during accidents/incident investigations
• Facilitate security of company staff and property.
• Promote health and safety at the workplace.
• Encourage teamwork for the purpose of a smooth and prosperous management
• Help create a culture and atmosphere of hard work and high personal integrity.
• Safeguard the company's systems and Terms and Conditions of employment.
Fulfill compliance obligation to international standards for Quality, Environment, and Occupational Health & Safety as established by STIL in its Integrated Management System Framework. Safeguard the company's systems and Terms and Conditions of employment.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section