Job Title: HR Manager – Carlcare Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Carlcare Service Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Carlcare Service Limited Profile:
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Currently, Carlcare is providing full-service support for TECNO, Infinix and Itel, three worldwide famous mobile phone brands.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- HR Strategy: Designing and implementing HR Business strategies to align with the culture and progress of the Company’s business by forecasting and planning for different HR related aspects
- Recruitment & retention: Development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Employee compensation: Developing and maintaining a competitive compensation and benefit system
- Payroll: Ensuring payment in a timely manner
- Performance Management: Developing and implementing an effective performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Training & Development: Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Standard Operating Procedures: Developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures.
- Health & Safety : Design environmental health management and fixed-assets management systems
- Employee-Management relations: Bridge Management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Discipline: Using disciplinary procedure to make investigations and implement measures of avoidance
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a business/HR related course from a reputable University
- Four years of related experience in a similar role.
- Experience with HR Information Systems
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
How To Apply for Carlcare Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates who wish to apply for the above position can send their applications ie CV, cover letter, and copies of academic qualifications to the address below:
Email to: [email protected] (please ensure to indicate job applied for in subject head)
Deadline: 25 th August 2021 at 17:00hrs
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.