Jobs at:Lapaire Group Kampala
Deadline of this Job:
20 October 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
550 million people need eyeglasses in Africa, yet less than 1% own a pair.
Do you want to help us improve their lives by helping them see well?
Lapaire is a fast-growing and committed pan-African company that is revolutionizing the Eyewear market in Africa.
At Lapaire, we believe that everyone has the right to see well!
However, getting quality eyewear is still often too expensive and complicated.
That's why we offer free vision tests and affordable eyewear. We are committed to providing a personalized experience for our customers, and a product that meets their needs so that buying glasses becomes a real pleasure.
We support our customers every step of the way: a telephone chat service to answer any questions, mobile clinics offering eye tests, online sales, free delivery and instalment payments.
Our ambition is to make eyewear accessible to everyone in Africa!
Lapaire is currently present in Kenya, Uganda, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Mali, Benin and Togo and plans to expand to other countries on the continent in 2022, such as Tanzania & Guinea-Conakry.
Join the adventure now and be part of the vision revolution in Africa!
Location: Kampala Road, Kampala, Uganda.
Start date: November 2021.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the new flagship store that shall be located along Kampala road in the beautiful city of Kampala. This person works closely with the Operations Manager and will manage a team of sales representatives and an optometrist.
Their job will be composed of 3 main tasks:
Know the business & customers
• Knowledgeable about products and their benefits, as well as about customers’ needs
• Increase brand notoriety and awareness around clear sight to all potential customers
Lead and inspire a team
• Build and train a solid and united team, by sharing knowledge and sales experience
• Manage, motivate and support the team in their daily work
• Drive the team to overpass targets
Manage Clinic’s finances & stocks
• Keep finances up to date, recording all deposits & purchases
• Ensure excellent stock management
• Prepare finance reports to the management team
Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Administration or any relevant field, with +3 years of professional experience in a business/retail setting.
Only candidates with previous experience in store and business management will be reviewed!
Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
Excellent Communication And Interpersonal Skills Are Essential.
It is required from candidates to be proficient in accounting and analysis software (Excel etc.)
Personal Skills To Be Successful In This Job
• People person: Money is important but helping others is even more satisfactory for you.
• Accountable/Trustful: Integrity and responsibility in business are your favorite words
• Organized: You run your business like a pro, no room for doubts
• Motivated and passionate: You have a burning desire to succeed and achieve your goals.
• Ambitious and self-driven: Always willing to go beyond your targets and keep growing
• Leader: You like to inspire and stimulate your team by sharing experience and knowledge
• Negotiator: You know how to influence and convince others, keeping complete integrity.
• Empathic: You naturally connect to any type of people, making communication very easy.
• Always on time: you are an example to your team
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Ready for the challenge? Apply Now
The deadline for submitting applications is 20th October 2021.