Jobs at:MTN Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 May 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
05/11/2022, 10:48 PM
MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following Position.
Job Title: Billing Administrator
Reporting to: Supervisor-Billing
Division – Customer Experience
No. of Vacancies: 1
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
To proactively work with tools and policies in order to prevent/mitigate potential revenue loss in MTN UGANDA’S postpaid client base.
Main Job Functions:
• Ensure accurate billing of all Post-Paid Customers
• Accurate billing and timely delivery of bills for all Post-Paid Customers
• Customer Engagement through Multi channels (Email, Phone calls, visits, etc)
• Timely Resolution of Customer billing disputes, queries and inquires
• Update and manage Customer billing profiles on the billing system
• Develop, populate, and analyze management reports periodically
• Manage Service Level Agreements with Internal and External stakeholder
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
• A Bachelor’s degree in any business discipline
• Excellent Customer management skills, self-motivated with good planning and organization skills
• A good team player, excellent interpersonal skills and is analytical
• 2-3 years’ experience in a busy customer environment with proficiency in both verbal and written communication
MTN Uganda Limited has the obligation to safeguard its employees through providing a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. MTN has a Vaccination policy for all its employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to work from its offices and premises.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link below to apply.