Job Title: Fresher Company Trainer – BF Suma Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: BF Suma Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
BF Suma Profile:
Brighter Future from the Superior, Unique Manufacturer of America. (BF-SUMA) with its head quarter in Los Angeles, USA, BF Suma is a leading global pharmaceutical and health products developer, manufacturer and distributor. We have been committed to offering high-quality natural herbal formulated products with cutting-edge technologies and comprehensive services. BF Suma is the flagship brand of Bright Future, the largest pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong.
With strong research capability, Bright Future supports BF Suma to develop a variety of products.
Our Philosophy and Slogan – Brighter life, better future!
Our professional research and development teams continuously develop new products with cutting-edge technologies, and an uncompromising attitude to achieve better quality
To assist the Country Manager (CM) and Country Assistant Manager (CAM) in developing and implementing all marketing plans for both online and offline strategies, handle all work-related issues about trainers, assess trainer’s performance while figuring out work related problems in trainers’ team in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To ensure strategic arrangement of the training department with BF Suma’s business vision.
• To evaluate trainers’ and organizational performance to ensure that trainings does meet their set objectives on company performance.
• To identify training needs by consulting the stakeholders and use the feedback to develop better training solutions.
• To provide the trainers with all the necessary training tools and materials needed for the training exercises.
• Develop and implement the training solutions that meets current business needs.
• Optimize the training processes, tools and materials for cost effectiveness
• Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and trainers to develop and deliver trainings.
• Identify and recommend the best technologies and technical tools required to develop and deliver quality trainings.
• Formulate the sales analysis of the selected products in a month.
• Maintain stock of selected star products, promotional materials and procurement of company print items.
• Provision of training support in all company functions and shop seminars among others.
? Experience of 2-3 years working in busy organization.
? Minimum qualification at least Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Food science and technology, Pharmacy or any other Core science discipline.
• Should have skills in Power Point Presentation.
? Should be able to travel up country frequently.
? Age between 25-30 years.
How To Apply for BF Suma Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by email to [email protected]
Cover letters and CVs should be in one document and a maximum of 5 pages only. Please include the name and contact of three references in the CVs. Please quote the position in the subject line. N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 18th June 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .