Job Title: – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022 Data Clerk
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
To conduct data entry, cleaning and documentation of implemented activities and outputs using appropriate data tools, and ensure availability of quality data for reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct timely and accurate data entry for implemented activities.
- Maintain up-to-date project databases of all activities implemented and routinely share with the regional data officer and M&E officer all entered data sets for merging and analysis.
- Ensure availability of updated data capture and reporting tools at community for effective tracking of services provided to AGYW and other targeted populations.
- Support program teams to analyze and interpret data.
- Participate in development of weekly, monthly, quarterly work plans.
- Monitor and track implementation of project activities and support the Prevention officer to develop catch-up plans in case of unmet targets.
- Support the Prevention Officer in planning, mobilization and implementation of project activities and tracking achievement of targets.
- Diploma in Records Management or related fields with some training in data management.(Ms Excel, Ms word, Ms power point, Ms Access)
- Team engagement and communication skills.
- Must be able or willing to ride a motorcycle and spend 80% of his/her time in the field.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Ms office applications
- 1 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 2nd August 2022
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.