Job Title: Training Officer – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Fort Portal
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
The Training Officer will support planning, coordination and implementation of Global Health Security project capacity building activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Project Officers to develop quarterly and annual training plans;
- Monitor implementation of training plans;
- Support officers to organize capacity building activities including trainings and mentorships;
- Enter training data into the training databases;
- Prepare activity and periodic reports;
- Analyse training evaluations, synthesize areas of improvement and provide feedback to Project Officers;
- Assess the implementation of training through ECHO/Zoom platform and make recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or health-related field. A Master in Public Health is an added advantage;
- Excellent organization, and planning skills;
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE) . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 8th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.