Job Title: – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021 Qualitative Data Analyst
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
The Qualitative Data Analyst will oversee qualitative data collection, management, and analysis. The officer will also support the implementation of Border Health Security activities and prepare routine progress reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support MOH to standardize tools and materials for implementing risk assessments through population connectivity across borders (PopCAB) assessments.
- Oversee capacity building of regional teams on risk mapping through population connectivity across borders (PopCAB) assessments.
- Coordinate implementation of PopCAB data collection activities
- Conduct data management for qualitative data including transcription, data analysis, and report writing
- Participate in timely dissemination of findings from PopCAB activities including manuscript writing
- Support implementation of border health-related activities including training, material development, supervisions and meetings
- Support other organization work related to qualitative data collection and analysis
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or Health-related field with a Masters’ Degree in Public Health.
- Relevant training and experience in qualitative data collection and analysis
- At least three years of experience in a similar field.
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE) . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 8th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.