Job Title: – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021 Fresher Project Officer (Border Health Security)
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Kasese
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
The incumbent is responsible for working with port health stakeholders in the prevention and control of public health emergencies of international concern in the border communities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support development and implementation of public health emergency response plans at PoEs
- Support implementation of cross border surveillance activities and assessments including PopCAB activities
- Support Planning, budgeting, implementation, and performance management of BHS activities.
- Support DHTs to conduct continuous supervision and assessment of emergency preparedness and response activities at POE, develop and implement continuous improvement plans.
- Support planning and coordination of cross border collaborative activities including meetings and surveillance data sharing.
- Collaborate with other agencies in BHS for effective to effect and enhance border security
- Prepare and disseminate technical project reports.
- Support other global health security project activities in Kasese cluster.
- Degree in a health-related field including environmental health, lab services and public health with at least 3 years of work experience or Diploma in Clinical Medicine with over 5 years experience implementing emergency preparedness and response activities.
- Training in Field epidemiology is an added advantage
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE) . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 8th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.