Job Title: Certificate Case Management Officer – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Hoima, Kikuube, Kibaale, Kakumiro
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
To support the hospital/health facility management to provide psychosocial services including HIV case management to patients and their families receiving services in the HIV/ART clinic.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and enrol clients eligible for HIV case management using the HCM criteria
- Provide timely tracking and follow up of patients under HIV case management
- To review progress and graduate eligible patients from HCM to appropriate DSDM.
- Provide psychosocial support to all continuing clients to adhere to medication, stay in care, virally suppress and routinely screen for GBV
- Conduct and coordinate health education sessions at ART clinics
- Ensure timely documentation and updating of patient information in the appropriate registers and HIV cards under HIV case management
- Participate in weekly/ monthly/ quarterly data reviews meetings and give feedback to clinical staff on patient’s progress under case management.
- To provide monthly technical reports to the health facility and cluster technical supervisors.
- A Certificate in Nursing with experience in HIV case management, or Degree in Social Work and Social Administration or Community Psychology or Development Studies with knowledge and experience in HIV case management. Good experience in supporting health facilities and the community in HIV patients’ management. Fluent in the local language for the district where the position is based.
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE) . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 8th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.