Job Title: 6 Regional Project Officers (Contact Tracing & Reporting) – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Support the strengthening of contact tracing, follow up and reporting for COVID-19 in districts within their region. As a key lead of the short-term project, the position holder will ensure that COVID-19 contact identification, listing and follow up is effectively implemented within districts of their designated region. S/he will also work closely with district teams to improve data management and daily situation reporting through available electronic platforms including Go Data and ODK among others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Project Coordinator to plan, budget and implement project activities
- Support the project coordinator to organize regional inception meetings.
- Work collaboratively with the regional surveillance coordinator, WHO regional officers provide technical assistance to district teams on reporting, contact tracing and follow up for COVID-19
- Lead training and orientation of contact tracing teams at district and sub-district level
- Ensure that all backlog data is entered and reported to the national level
- Participate in DTFs and other stakeholder engagement meetings for COVID-19 surveillance and contact tracing in the region
- Prepare weekly project reports and coordinate reimbursement of contact tracers.
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related field or behavioral sciences.· Experience in conducting and/or coordinating contact tracing activities is essential
- Training in field epidemiology and/or project management. Master’s level training is an added advantage.
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE) . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 23rd May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.