Job Title: Claims & Servicing Supervisor (Re-Advertisement) – aYo Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: aYo Holdings Limited
Job Location: Namanve Industrial Park
Reports to: The CEO
aYo Uganda Ltd Profile:
aYo Uganda is a subsidiary of MTN Group, it offers digital insurance to MTN subsidiaries. The customers get an easy way to get Hospital cover and life cover by simply registering on your mobile phone for aYo recharge with care*296# and get a minimum of 30 days aYo cover every time you load MTN airtime and aYo Send with Care cover whenever you send money through MTN mobile Money*165*1*4#.
As a supervisor of claims and servicing, you will manage a team of claims & service agents to ensure they meet the company’s expectations & set targets, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the team, you will formulate operational strategies to help achieve the claim ratio targets, come up with initiatives to boast the team’s performance, Mitigate fraud & work together with our Head of claim & servicing to ensure customers’ expectation are successful met.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In charge of the preparation and recommendation of claims payment in line with the aYo claims philosophy and following the defined claims process.
- Responsible for the finalization of claims as soon as possible and with the aYo minimum
- Assess, quality control and recommend the payment of claims;
- Keenly monitor and manage the adherence to the aYo service level agreements for customer experience;
- Answer all claims related queries telephonically and in writing;
- Investigate aYo a client queries within the agreed service level agreement and ensure that the client receives timeous feedback;
- The incumbent will escalate aYo client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder;
- Provide accurate information and advice to the aYo client and stakeholders in order to ensure that the
- client receives the appropriate after sale services;
- Provide authoritative expertise and advice to aYo clients and stakeholders;
- Build, strengthen and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders;
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that aYo client expectations are managed;
- Make recommendations to improve aYo client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility;
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders;
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives;
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge;
- Actively contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas;
- Contribute to the financial planning process within area;
- Identify opportunities to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency;
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect;
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- The ideal applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree preferable in a medical field,
- Experience in a hospital environment or in an insurance sector referable medical or life insurance.
- At least two years of relevant claims experience;
- Broad knowledge and understanding of long term insurance industry;
- Knowledge and understanding of claims assessment philosophy;
- Ability to speak at least one additional language other than English
- Good administrative skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Business Acumen;
- Client / Stakeholder Commitment;
- Drive for results;
- Leads Change and Innovation;
- Impact and influence;
- Self-Awareness and insight;
How To Apply for aYo Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their Application Letter, updated CV and academic documents clearly indicating the role that you have applied for in the subject line to: [email protected]
Deadline: 31 st December 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .