Job Title: Fresher Human Resource Officer – ASIGMA Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: East African Medical Vitals Limited (Asigma)
Job Location: Kampala
East African Medical Vitals Limited (Asigma) Profile:
ASIGMA is a management and financial advisory firm that leverages data and technology to add value to organizations through its three (3) arms – Advisory, Data, and Capital. Its Advisory arm develops investable business cases and provides technical assistance to SMEs and Development Agencies and has been able to secure subcontracts and partnerships with international development consulting firms on IFC, USAID, JICA, and FCDO projects.
Its Capital arm is currently managing projects in alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, and Energy), including Manufacturing and Shallow Geothermal Exploration.
Lastly, its Data arm aids the Advisory and Capital arms through digital data capture and analytics, market research, and insights to allow for actionable decision making but also provides project and data management services to external clientele.
We are seeking a Human Resource Officer to join our team of over 30 professionals. This role entails providing primary human resource management across the three arms of ASIGMA – Advisory, Data, and Capital.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Working on job listings to recruit new employees.
• Managing the employee recruitment and interview process.
• Manage working environment to ensure productivity.
• Managing employee performance management and reward program.
• Developing and managing team-building activities.
• Maintaining compliance in the workplace.
• Developing and managing HR initiatives including health, volunteer, and charity initiatives.
• Managing employee development and training.
• A track record of outstanding academic performance, with a bachelor’s or advanced degree in Human Resource Management or any related field.
• Knowledge and use of digital HR solutions would be an added advantage.
• Previous work experience in a dynamic workplace.
• Highly creative problem solver with a can-do attitude.
• Confident self-starter with an ownership mindset and a high sense of urgency.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
• Be receptive to feedback and willing to learn.
• Ability to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress.
• High emotional intelligence.
• Commercial awareness.
• Effective organisational development skills.
• Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
How To Apply for ASIGMA Uganda Jobs 2021
Send your C.V, Academic Documents, Certificates, Publications and samples of any work done to [email protected] . Email subject should state “Application for Human Resource Officer.”
Deadline: 17th May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .