Job Title: – Andre Foods International Jobs 2021 8 Fresher MEAL Assistants
Organization: Andre Foods International
Duty Station: Moroto, Kotido, Kaabong, Nakapiripirit, Amudat, Abim, Karenga
Reports to: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
Andre Foods International Profile:
Andre Foods International (AFI) is a registered National Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in Uganda with a broad-based approach to different scientific and humanitarian challenges. Starting out as Andre Food Consult (AFC) in 2009, Andre Foods International (AFI) became fully fledged in 2014 with a goal to provide multi-dimensional solutions; particularly food processing, food security, nutrition, health, WASH, agriculture, environmental protection and research.
Our story in Uganda started as a response to malnutrition affecting vulnerable communities in Uganda. Andrew Kiri and Patrick Ogwok the founders of AFI wrote concept papers with special focus on Karamoja. Our first field offices were opened in Moroto and Nakapiripirit districts under the organisation name Andre Food Consult. In years that followed we grew and expanded outside Karamoja region and subsequently transitioned from Andre Food Consult (AFC) to Andre Foods International (AFI) with a broad goal of tackling multi-dimensional humanitarian needs across Uganda.
With support from our longtime partner United Nations World Food Programme we implement cross cutting projects including the nutrition programme in Karamoja and most recently the emergency response to refugee food security through General Food/Cash Assistance in Arua and Kiryandongo settlements.
The incumbents will assist the MEAL Officer in project monitoring, data collection, analysis and report writing.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Plan and ensure effective capturing, entry and analysis of program data.
- Track output and outcome level results on periodic basis
- Prepare, review and ensure quality in field level assessments, baseline studies and evaluation reports including human interest and success stories
- Train and provide technical support to staff, beneficiaries and other stakeholders on monitoring and evaluation
- Maintain all documents and produce accurate report of programs activities whilst ensuring safety and security of all AFI information during program implementation (Data protection).
- Responsible for data storage and ensuring proper data archiving of all reports regarding project activities.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- College/university degree in Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics, Information Technology, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Biostatistics, Economics or a related field
- 1-4 years or more experience working in data collection, monitoring & evaluation of development programs preferred.
- Computer skills, experience in Electronic Data Collection and working knowledge of statistical software such as SPSS, EPIDATA, EPIINFO, STATA and/or GIS
- Fluency in written and spoken English a must. Working knowledge of Nga’rimojong and other languages spoken in the Karamoja region will be an added advantage
How To Apply for Andre Foods International Jobs 2021
Please, hand-deliver your cover letter, academic documents and your detailed CV indicating daytime telephone numbers, address and names of three (3) referees with their addresses to Andre Foods International, Moroto or email [email protected] . Applications received after the deadline will NOT be considered.
Closing Date: 15th June 2021 at 5:00 pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.