Job Title: – Alive Medical Services Jobs 2021 Fresher Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Organization: Alive Medical Services Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Alive Medical Services Profile
Alive Medical Services (AMS) is a Ugandan not-for-profit non-governmental organization, established in 2007. The AMS medical center located in Kampala is open 24/7. Using a community-based, client-centered and Peer-led approach, AMS provides free comprehensive HIV/AIDS and Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) services to over 117,200 clients annually including over 90,700 youth, adolescent girls and young women, orphans, vulnerable and Marginalized Populations. AMS works in the districts of Kampala, Wakiso and Mukono supporting 33 health facilities in providing comprehensive and differentiated high quality HIV/AIDS and SRHR -related prevention, care, treatment and psycho-social support.
The M&E Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation strategy for the programme.
- Coordinate the Frontline AIDS programme activities and document results, impacts and best practices from the programme implementation and ensure exchange and dissemination of lessons learnt.
- Provide technical support by collating, analyzing, consolidating monitoring data, and preparing reports of the programmes’ activities and processes as required by the organisation using the monitoring tools in place; [Reporting templates, Dashboard, Strategic Plan Monitoring System (SPMS,) APMS], while ensuring compliance to reporting schedules and network standards.
- Prepare consolidated progress reports for programme management including identification of problems, causes of potential bottlenecks in implementation, and provide specific recommendations to ensure that the programme attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Facilitate knowledge management processes, including documentation, sharing, learning and adaptive management, thereby building the capacity of the programme staffs in M&E
- Support programme activities to ensure their effective design/planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting, using the provided network standards and other recommended practices.
- Lead monitoring visits and consultations on the review of progress on a periodic basis and encourage stakeholders’ involvement at all stages.
- Collaborate with IPs and other stakeholders to develop feasible and effective discussion events where M&E data are analyzed and corrective actions can be agreed upon.
- Undertake validation exercises as may be required, including programme assessments, verification of progress towards targets, indicators and/or implementation of M&E recommendations
- Undertake and/or supervise baselines surveys to obtain data to evaluate the programme outcomes and impacts.
- The applicant should hold relevant qualifications
How To Apply for Alive Medical Services Jobs 2021
If you meet the desired qualifications and work experience as listed below, please submit your CV and Cover letter to the Human Resources Manager. Kindly limit your documents to a size of 2MB and send them to [email protected]
Deadline: 14th June 2021 by 5:00 pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.