Jobs at:Jubilee Insurance
Deadline of this Job:
25 January 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Agency Administrator
Reporting to: Agency Service Officer
Matrix Reporting: Country Sales Manager
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com .
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Agency Administrator, Jubilee Life Insurance Company of Uganda Limited. The position holder will report to the Agency Service Officer and will be based at Head Office in Kampala. .
• Coordinating Marketing, Underwriting and Claims activities amongst Clients, Agents, Brokers, Assessors and the company, as the case may be in the Upcountry Agency Office.
• Timely and accurately compilation and circulation of the daily production reports and this should be shared with the Sales Manager.
• Ensure policy documents are delivered and acknowledgment forms received and signed by the policy owners.
• Monitor the scoreboard productivity reports and advise the Unit managers and agents respectively.
• Constantly remind the teams about the ongoing campaigns and competitions.
• Ensure timely licensing of agents.
• Accurately file and archive the agents’ paperwork.
• Ensure that all cash collections at the agency office are banked intact daily.
• Obtaining receipts from head office for all banking done and dispatch them to the clients.
• Ensure safe custody, control and management of petty cash.
• Maintain proper book of records at the agency office.
• Ensure proper management and control of company’s assets.
• Send weekly reports on receipts/banking and monthly on utilization of petty cash.
• To maintain an attractive, pleasant and neat front desk area. Ensure office cleanliness and tidiness.
• To ensure excellent customer care at the agency (For walk-in, call-in and any other clients.
• Handling customer complaints with the relevant staff members.
• Coordinate activities at the agency office as he/she may be called upon.
• Coordinate the recruitment process for all teams at the agency.
• Support sales activities in terms of Lead Generation, agents’ engagement, training and work sites.
• Manage agents’ welfare through constant engagement, birthday notifications, etc
• Manage agents’ retention through positive engagement and support.
• Ensure persistence through revival of lapsed policies and regular engagement existing clients.
• Perform any other duties as may assigned from time to time.
Job Specifications and Required Skills
• A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Development, Economics, Administrative Law, Accounting, Secretarial, OR any relevant studies.
• Relevant insurance Knowledge, COP, CII is desirable.
• Administration and planning skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good computer knowledge.
• Customer Relation Management
• Team player
• Good personal grooming
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Title by 25th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted