Job Title: – African Clean Energy Jobs 2022 Response Officer
Organization: ACE Energy Solutions Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
ACE Energy Solutions Uganda Limited Profile
African Clean Energy (ACE) is a B-Corp certified enterprise that produces and distributes the ACE One solar-biomass hybrid energy system. A small-yet-powerful smokeless stove, it will virtually eradicate the catastrophic impact that traditional cooking and heating methods inflict on health, environment, and poverty in developing countries around the world, and provides electricity.
African Clean Energy (ACE) requires a diligent, hardworking and enthusiastic person who will work closely with the Response team leader, fellow-team members and the Regional Manager. He/she should be motivated, ambitious, hardworking and flexible in a variety of tasks and functions they will perform.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Immediate Response to customer complaints as outlined and opened in salesForce.
- Effective Reporting of performed activities on assigned time intervals.
- Ensure fixes done on the ACE components are effective and reliable.
- Work with the Response Team Leader to ensure that best practices are being taught and shared not only with fellow employees but also with Customers.
- Collaborate with teams from other locations of ACE to ensure quality production of work.
- Ensure the Operating space is always clean and organized.
- Ensure all visits meet the values of ACE, plus! Work in line with the guidelines and policies of ACE.
- Perform Delegated tasks to meet Maintenance schedules and satisfy employer and customer needs.
- Effective communication with all key players within the maintenance circles i.e. customer relations for positive results/customer satisfaction.
- Perform troubleshooting to solve minor and major repair issues.
- Ensuring that all Department works adhere to the set SOPs/guidelines by making them known to fellow members/employees.
- Full involvement in scheduled training for Repairs in a specific outlined period of time.
- Oversee Quality Control Procedures.
- Any other tasks the Response Team Leader, Regional Manager, Operations Director/Regional Director
a) Closing Case
- Ensure turnover of repairs is done within 1 – 2 days.
- Immediately close cases on Salesforce once effectively handled.
- Ensure economical use of spare parts through repairing damaged parts
b) Stove Syncing
- Target at least 80 connections per month
- Target at least 20 connections per week
- Target at least 4 connections per day
- Target 20 new connections per month
- Target 5 new connections per week
- Target 5 repossessions a week
c) Fuel, ACE One + ACE Connect, After-sale customer service
- Support Sales teams in pushing ACE One and Briquettes through direct selling and referrals.
- Conduct preventive after-sales maintenance training, on how to properly use the stove and briquettes.
- Support Customer Response teams in collecting pending payments through
- Training the customer on how to make repayments using MOMO pay or Airtel pay.
- Assist customers to install the ACE Connect application if they have a smartphone in-order to ease fuel orders and to help sync their stove to aid technical support
- Advanced Certificate preferably in a technical field
- Electrical wiring and repairs Background
- Basic customer relations experience
- Organizational Skills
- Communicates Effectively
- Collaborative / Team Player
How To Apply for African Clean Energy Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 15th August 2022