Job Title: Programmes Manager – Adara Development Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Adara Development
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Uganda Country Director
Adara Development Profile
Adara Development has a mission to bridge the world of business and the world of people in extreme poverty, and to support vulnerable communities with health, education and other essential services.
Adara Development is committed to improving Maternal Newborn Child Health services in Uganda, by supporting holistic programmes that ensure women and children have access to services across the continuum of care. The organisation seeks to recruit an exceptional Programmes Manager to support the Country Director in leading Adara Development’s programmes and partnerships.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a passionate team making a difference in the lives of mothers and babies in Uganda and beyond. The Adara Programmes Manager will support the Uganda Country Director to lead and strengthen Adara Development’s programmes and partnerships essential to our vision and purpose. The Programmes Manager will provide support in a range of areas, including programme oversight, staff management and clinical expertise, and will be a representative of Adara at key internal and external meetings.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Diploma in any clinical-related field and a bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Administration and Management or a related field.
- At least three years of experience in leading and inspiring teams. Proven track record in establishing and developing positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at a senior level.
- Excellent time management, organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and fluency in English and Luganda, both written and spoken.
- Experience with managing staff, including executing decisions calmly and decisively.
- Experience in preparing and managing budgets.
- Ability to work across cultures, and across different time-zones
- A passion for social justice and a commitment to international development.
Note: A detailed Job Description may be requested from [email protected]
Adara Development is a child safe organisation. All employees are required to undergo an International Criminal Check and sign our Child Protection Policy
How To Apply for Adara Development Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications together with relevant academic documents, a copy of national ID, and an updated CV, indicating three recognised referees, their addresses and functioning telephone contacts, to: [email protected] , or by mail or hand-delivered to the below address.
The Country Director
- O. Box 116, Luweero
Deadline: 23 rd May 2022