5 Medical Radiographers (KAMPALA, ENTEBBE AND GULU)
Jobs at:AAR Healthcare
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 38 Outpatient Centres and Emergency Rescue Unit in the region and serving over 800,000 clients annually from all major medical insurance providers as well as non- insurance clients across the social divide. AAR Healthcare’s success has largely been driven by our people and their commitment to always offer high quality and affordable healthcare by operating responsibly, executing with excellence and applying innovative technologies.
AAR Healthcare is seeking for highly motivated professionals with an excellent performance record to join our Uganda team.
Job title: 5 Medical Radiographers (KAMPALA, ENTEBBE AND GULU)
• A diploma / degree in Radiography.
• Excellent Customer service skills.
• ICT competency.
• At least two years work experience with a reputable health facility.
• Good communication skills both written and oral.
• Responsiveness and attention to detail.
• Registration with relevant professional body.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates should send us comprehensive applications and up-to-date CVs, copies of certificates including daytime telephone numbers by email to [email protected] clearly indicating the post title in the subject line so as to reach us by 25th August 2021. Your application should include three referees, none of whom should be your relative and all of whom should have supervised you, taught you or known you through work. The referees’ information should include day time telephone numbers and email addresses.
1. Only successfully candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
2. Locums currently working with AAR are encouraged to apply.