3 Sanitation Officers
Jobs at:International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline)
Deadline of this Job:
05 March 2021
Within Uganda , Apac , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline) is a registered is nongovernmental organization in Uganda, with project offices in Lira, Apac and Moroto. Lifeline has been doing humanitarian and Development work in Uganda since 2006 through its Environment and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene Programs. international Lifeline Fund is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, motivated Communication and reporting Officer and Sanitation Officer to join our dynamic and supportive team.
Title: 3 Sanitation Officers
Position Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
Duty station: Apac
Salary scale: D6-D10 (Per officer salary structure)
Reports to: Senior Sanitation Officers .
The Sanitation Officer will be responsible for assessing, implementing and monitoring hygiene and sanitation in accordance with Lifeline WASH Program procedures and standards. In addition he/she will carry out behavioural change practices and hygiene promotion campaigns and promote Lifeline’s mission and core values.
• Bachelor’s degree in Public health (monitoring in health promotion). Environmental science, social works and social Administration, Development studies is preferred, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 5+ years demonstrated Water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) knowledge/ experience is not essential, but a plus.
• Pro?ciency with MS Office software
• Excellent communication skills.
• Language: English, knowledge of Luo is an advantage.
• Ethical, responsible, proactive, and hard working. You enjoy working directly with community members and encouraging their participation.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5+ years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please feel free to request an email in case you need the detail job description for the roles.
All suitably qualified candidates please send a copy your cover letter, resume and academic credentials to our of?ce by Email in a single PDF title “Communication and Reporting Officer” or “Sanitation Officers” appropriate using the below information
Only successful candidate shall be contacted.
international Lifeline Fund P.0.Box 78 Lira, Uganda
Email: [email protected]