2 Technicians (Shift)- Instrumentation
Jobs at:Kakira Sugar Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2021
Within Uganda , Uganda , East Africa
Date Posted: Sunday, May 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kakira Sugar Limited is a leading sugar manufacturer in Uganda. KSL boasts of two (2) sugar estates, one in Kakira — Jinja and the other in Kayunga. We seek to recruit dynamic, competent and experienced candidates to fill various vacant position in the company.
Title: 2 Technicians (Shift)- Instrumentation
Job Ref: 2021.01.214/FY-M-IM-06
Reports to Supervisor (Shift) — Instrumentation
Will be responsible for:
• Participating in daily maintenance of all communication systems in the Estate.
• Reporting any technical faults to the instrumentation Supervisor for remedial action.
• Participating in putting up and commissioning of field instruments.
• Handling installation and calibration of electric instruments
• Attending to all instrumentation requirements of the section.
• installing new instruments as and when instructed by the Supervisor (Shift)/ Superintendent.
• Enforcing and adhering to the Safety, Health and Environment policy of the company.
Applicants should be holders of a Diploma in Electrical / Electronics and instrumentation or Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution.
Experience: Applicants should have at least two (2) years working experience in related field.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Attractive remuneration package.
lf you feel that you match the outlined required requirements. Write to the address below, enclose photocopies of your certificates, C.V and testimonials, indicating names and address of two referees’ and quoting the job reference number on the left hand corner of the envelop.
Your application should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P.0. Box 121, Jinja- Uganda
Or mail to [email protected]